Saturday, July 20, 2013

Working together as a family.

I have a strong belief that families should work together in the home. Whether you are outside doing yard work or inside doing daily chores, a family that works side by side bond. Parents should teach their children to learn to work because it is the whole family's responsibility.  We all live in the house, use the materials in the house and all make messes, so we should all work together to make it clean.  When I was younger my parents expected me to get my chores done before I went to play with my friends. Growing up my family has always planted a garden.  I really enjoyed planting the vegetable plants together and really felt connected as a family.  It was fun to pick them out of the garden with my brother and help cut them up for dinner.  I felt like a part of something when I helped grow, pick and cut the family meal.  Working as a family is a very important aspect in a family.  You learn responsibility but it is also a time to bond as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment